Kinoko no risotto (mushroom risotto) - きのこのリゾット
For 4 people
- 300g of risotto rice
--300g de champignons shimeji
- 300g of shiitake mushrooms
- 2 shallots
- 2 cloves garlic
- 20cl of whole liquid cream
- 1 glass of white wine
- 950mL of poultry broth
- 50g of parmesan
- olive oil
- salt pepper
- poultry stock powder
- Cut the stalk of the shiitake and cut the root of the shimeji (on 1cm) to separate them well.
- Heat a pan with 2 tablespoons of olive oil, and add the mushrooms. Add salt and pepper.
- Crush the garlic cloves and add them to the pan, mix.
- Chop the chives and add it to the mixture.
- After 5 minutes of cooking, add the cream, let it boil, stirring gently.
- Add a teaspoon of chicken stock, stir until thickened and remove from heat.
- In a hot pan, put 2 tablespoons of olive oil.
- Chop the shallots and add them.
- Add the rice and let it cook in the oil, until it becomes translucent.
- Add the white wine and let it absorb.
- Add the chicken stock in several batches, and let the rice absorb it, stirring regularly.
- When all the liquid is absorbed, add the mushroom mixture and the Parmesan. Mix well and let heat.