Yuzu chikin (yuzu chicken) - ゆずチキン
For 4 people
- 4 boneless chicken thighs or 4 chicken breasts
- 1 leek white
―― 1 yuzu
- salt pepper
- 100 mL of ponzu-shôyu (soy sauce with citrus juice) or classic soy sauce
- Take the yuzu zest and blanch them in boiling water, drain them. Squeeze out the juice.
- Chop the chives.
- Cut the leek white into julienne lengthwise. Immerse it in cold water and then drain.
- In a saucepan, put the zest and yuzu juice and cook over low heat, then add the soy sauce.
- Oil and heat a pan. Cook the meat (with or without the skin), then add the yuzu preparation. Simmer for 5 minutes. Add salt and pepper.
- Garnish with white leek and chives.