Kani/tôfu no sûpu (crab and tofu soup) - カニと豆腐のスープ
For 4 people
- 80g crab meat
- 200g of tofu
- 700mL of dashi (broth)
- 1.5 tablespoons of usukuchi-shôyu (light soy sauce)
(can be replaced by classic soy sauce)
- 1 tablespoon of cooking sake
- 1 tablespoon of cornstarch
- spring onion
--zestes de yuzu
- Put the dashi and sake in a saucepan and heat.
- Add the crab meat, the tofu and the soy sauce then mix.
- Put the cornstarch in 3 tablespoons of water, mix well. Add this mixture to the soup while stirring lightly.
- Cut the spring onion into thin slices and prepare the yuzu zest.
- Serve in a soup bowl and garnish with spring onions and yuzu zest.